I have competence in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management and have an MBA in
Logistics and Supply Chain Management with the practical experience in Freight Transportation the
case of Green Logistics Company Jonkoping Sweden. I am also interested in Procurement and
Outsourcing with the practical experience at Herenco AB Company in Sweden and also have
experience through the visitations of many Companies doing Outsourcing in Sweden.
Highly experienced in Leadership and Management in International Context with an MBA in that field.
I have been head of various Organizations leading people and managing them with focus on
leadership skills. Had been the President of Cameroonians in Denmark leading and managing
Cameroonians living in Denmark. In addition, for the past two years, I have been leading and managing the
Association of Nso Tribal group in Denmark.
I am very competent in Team Leadership Training with nine years’ experience in Cabin Inn City
Hotel where I train new employees and supervise them, evaluate their progress and recommend
whether or not they should continue working in the company.
Very experienced in teaching as I taught for seven years at Regina Pacis College Mutengene, Box 63
Buea, Cameroon which goes along way to helping me to have that ability of standing and addressing
the audiences without panic. This therefore developed my leadership skills and management as I was
the class manager for Upper Sixth continuously for five years.
Education: Masters Holder
2021: Service Ambassador training in Copenhagen Denmark organized by “HELP @ HEAD”
2008-10: Jonkoping International Business School Sweden (JIBS) where I obtained an MBA in
International Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
2008-09: Jonkoping International Business School Sweden (JIBS) where I obtained a certificate in
2007-08: Baltic Business School, Kalmar Sweden where I obtained an MBA in Leadership and
Management in International Context.
1996-99: University of Buea-Cameroon where I obtained LL.b in Law and a diploma in Political
Science specialized in International Relations.
1993-95: Government High School Tiko-Cameroon where I obtained an advanced Level certificate
in General Certificate of Education (G.C.E).
2011 – : Supervisor at Cabin Inn City Hotel, Mitchellsgade 14, 1568 Københave Denmark
• Stable working in the hotel for eight years
• Train new employees and supervise them on Leadership skills
• Evaluate the progress of the new employees and recommend whether or not they should
continue working in the company.
2008-10: District Head at Herenco AB Company in Sweden.
• Take care of Logistics Management in the District
• Resolving Customer ́s complaints and time Management factor
• Supervised ten persons in the District
• Report any irregularities to the main office concerning the District
Good recommendations from customers from their feedback
2000-07: Teaching at Regina Pacis Higher Commercial and Technical College Mutengene,
Box 63 Buea Cameroon (classes three to upper sixth)
• Teaching Law and Government
• Teaching Common Law
• Develop Scheme of Work for Law and Government
• Develop, harmonized the marking guides and correction of scripts
• Marking Law and Government under Cameroon General Certificate of Education (GCE)
• Proof reading Law and Government questions before their final examination
• Setting questions for Common Law Advance Level General Certificate of Education
• Served as a Moderator for Common Law Examination
Promoted as one of Cameroon ́s moderators for Common Law Advance Level (GCE) after four years
• Become first Staff Representatives in Buea Diocese for the college
• Discipline Mistress of the College which I have to decide on rules of the disciplinary council
of the college
• Class mistress of Upper Sixth class for six continuous years
2016-19: President of Association of Cameroonians in Denmark (ACAD)
2015-18: National Treasurer of Nso family Union Europe and the president of Nso in Denmark.
2015-18: Secretary General of association of North Westerners Region of Cameroon in Denmark.
June 2007: Superintendent for General Certificate Examination in Cameroon
2002-07: Staff Representative of Regina Pacis College Mutengene
1997-99: Social Coordinator of Catholic University Student Buea Diocese
2016: Nso Family Union (NFU) Europe Convention Copenhagen Denmark
Presentation on the topic “The influence of modernization of Nso Culture” on the aspect
of marriage, communication and Agriculture of the Nso family Union (NFU) Europe
June 2010: Master`s Thesis on “The Challenges of Greenness on freight Transportation” the case
of Bring Logistics Company Jonkoping-Sweden where I had work experience in a
2010: Presentation on Women Rights the case of Nso Women in Rural Area Cameroon
June 2008: Master ́s Thesis on “Talent Management” at Baltic Business School Kalmar-Sweden
2004-06: Published a book and work book on “Elements of Law and Government for Cameroon
Commercial and Technical Colleges
Received Awards from Gladsaxe Kommune under the African Village competition as the first prize
in Stand decoration and second prize in food competition under the umbrella of African competition
in Denmark as the President of Cameroonians in Denmark
Received several Awards in the teaching field and the most outstanding ones as the teacher of the
year Award from the Diocese of Buea Cameroon for excellent result in Cameroon General Certificate
Received Awards from the ex-students association of Regina Pacis College Mutengene Cameroon
for dedicated services
English: Native tongue. Excellent and above average writing
French: Second Language and good oral skills
Danish: Basic level of understanding
Swedish: Basic level of understanding
Lamnso: Fluent Mother tongue from the Nso clan. Excellent in speaking and writing
More about me
• Hard working and dedicated worker
• Persistent and do not give up
• Team spirit person
• Have passion in singing, singing in the church group here in Copenhagen-Denmark
• Travelling and love sight-seeing,
• Love visiting family friends
• Love reading literature stories books and has develop the passion of watching gospel
preachers in the Internet and love watching Television news like CNN, DR News and BBC
to see what is happening around the world.
Prof. Susanne Hertz, Director CeLS, CeLs- Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden.
Dr.Johan Larsson, Programme Manager EMM-Entrepreneurship, Marketing and Management,
Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden
E-mail: email@example.com, Telephone +46 (0) 36-101893